※Price does not include VAT.
※Free shipping (Airmail with tracking world wide)
UPDATED FEATURE: 18650 3.7V Li-Ion Battery Bay
The Neuron Queen was designed as the ultimate CES device for dedicated Clinic, University and home users who want access to all the Brain Wave Frequencies between 1 Hz to 1500Hz+
- The G8-B has the convenience of being fully portable with a new power-plant that allows it to use 1 x 3.7 V 18650 type battery as well as mains powers.
- G8-B has the ‘Quantum Booster’ feature allowing for higher fine tuning of frequencies. The main front frequency dial controls the base frequencies between Delta to Low Gamma (1 Hz ~ 30 Hz). While the Quantum Booster dial controls the high frequency spectrum from Gamma to Super Ripples and Omega. (40 Hz ~1500 + Hz).
1 in stock
THE BUMBLE BEE (NEURON QUEEN ) G8 Version
The Ultimate in the Bumble Bee Series of CES devices.
- The G8 has the convenience of being fully portable with a new power-plant that allows it to use 1 x 3.7 V 1500 to 2000 mAh 18650 type battery as well as mains powers. An 18650 3.7 V battery is a low voltage rechargeable Li-Ion single cell compact but powerful cell battery. A fully charged 18650 can provide several hours of power for the Neuron Queen. However please note that we don’t supply or sell the battery due to airmail regulations. You will need to purchase 1 x 18650 1500mAh to 2000 mAh battery and a LI-ION 18650 Battery Charger separately.
- G8 has the ‘Quantum Booster’ feature allowing for higher fine tuning of frequencies. The main front frequency dial controls the base frequencies between Delta to Low Gamma (1 Hz ~ 30 Hz). While the Quantum Booster dial controls the high frequency spectrum from Gamma to Super Ripples and Omega. (40 Hz ~ 2000 + Hz).
- The G8 has an upgraded motherboard to allow for better bus speeds, frequency and data flow to controls, the LCD display and output terminals.
The Bumble Bee Neuron Queen designed specifically for dedicated Clinic, University and home users who want access to all the brain wave frequencies we know of and others that still need to be explored.
The Neuron Queen covers the frequencies of Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Hyper Gamma, Lambda, Ripples, Hyper Ripples and beyond. The Neuron Queen can also produce these waves beyond the normal 0.5 ~ 1.95 mA as well. Neuron Queen can output up to 6 mA for the serious brain hackers. Each unit is custom-made in Taiwan from high quality Taiwanese components, fitted into a tough ABS 3-D printed case housing.
The Neuron Queen plugs into the mains power supply (110 ~ 240 Volts 50/60 Hertz ) using a 9V 1A power adapter which is supplied. It is intended for everyday usage in homes, clinics, universities and professional environments . Or it can use 1 x 3.7 V 1500 mAh to 2000 mAh 18650 rechargeable type battery for full portability.
The BUMBLE BEE NEURON QUEEN User Manual covers the following:
2. Safety Notice
3. Control Panel
4. Standard Operating Procedure
5. Settings Information
6. Electrodes & Electrode Pads
7. Protocol A Memory (ALPHA)
8. Protocol B Addiction (THETA)
9. Protocol C Depression (ALPHA)
10. Protocol D Well-being (DELTA)
11. Protocol E Relaxation (LOW DELTA)
12. Protocol F Motor Skills (BETA)
13. Protocol G DARPA (GAMMA)
14. Brain MAP
15. Power Adapter & Battery
18. Contact Information
The Bumble Bee NEURON QUEEN produces the following Brain Wave Frequencies.
1 to 4 Hz (Delta Waves): Delta waves are the slowest of brainwaves. These occur in deep sleep.
4Hz to 8 Hz (Theta Waves): Theta Waves are associated with REM and dreaming. Memory development is enhanced in this state (particularly long term memory), so to is sudden insight and creative thinking.
8 Hz to 12 Hz (Alpha Waves): occur during intellectual relaxation, deep relaxation or meditation. They improve academic performance, reduced anxiety and improve immune system functions.
12 Hz to 39 Hz (Beta Waves) Beta brainwave patterns are generated naturally when in an awake, focused and alert state of consciousness.
40 Hz / 100 Hz (Gamma Waves) Information-rich task processing, high-level information processing.
150 Hz + (Hyper Gamma) Hyper gamma brainwaves exist within the highest range of gamma.
200 Hz + (Lambda) Rarely seen brainwave states associated with ecstatic states of consciousness.
220 Hz+ (Ripple Waves) *
250 Hz+ (Hyper Ripples) *
500 Hz ~ 1500 Hz (Super Ripples) * Note we refer to the 1000 Hz frequency as Omega in our Instruction manual so there is a clear reference to it for experimentation.
Ripples* are associated with a widespread pattern of activation across almost every area of the cortex. They are cognitive biomarkers that represent the most synchronous population pattern in the brain. Their excitatory output affects a wide area of the cortex and several subcortical nuclei. Associated with consummatory behaviors and non-REM sleep, and are influenced by numerous neurotransmitters and neuromodulators. Ripple waves support memory consolidation; selective disruption with memory, influence decisions, plan actions and, potentially, allow for creative thoughts.
“The Bumble Bee Neuron Queen ” produces all these frequencies for general protocol use and experimental use. A protocol for using each frequency between Delta and Gamma is also included in the user manual. There are no protocols provided above the Gamma Frequency in the user manual.
|Dimensions||25 × 18 × 10 cm|
14.3 x 10.5 x 4.2 cm (5.6 x 4.1 x 1.6 inches)
310 grams (0.68 lb)
1 x 9 volt AC/DC mains power adapter (110 ~ 240 V 50/60 Hz)
1 x Master Switch
|Brain Wave Frequencies||
Delta / Theta / Alpha / Beta / Low Gamma / High Gamma/ Hyper Gamma / Lambda / Ripple Wave / Hyper Ripple / Super Ripple
0.5 to 6 mA (Controlled via Intensity Dial)
1 x Power Adapter 9 Volt 1A AC/DC 110~240 VAC 50/60Hz
Instruction Manual (English Only)