- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Complete electronics kit for beginners or intermediate users.
Batteries NOT included: 9V standard battery required.
*Free shipping to USA (Registered Airmail), other countries please contact us.
Out of stock
“Electric Dreams” Kit No2.
Electronics Kit for beginners using 400 point solderless prototype board. Ages 8 and upward. 5 projects with all components provided. 28 page step-by-step instruction manual included. Premium individual packaged kit components with color coded wiring directions. Used in Taiwan extra curricula activity classrooms to teach children basic electronics. Great for beginning Adults too. Made in the semiconductor and computer capital of the world: Taiwan. Shipped directly to you from Taiwan, worldwide.
KIT No2. Features 5 Projects for your school projects or hobbyists dreams.
1. CLASSIC SIREN
2. 10 SECOND TIMER
3. TRAFFIC LIGHTS
4. POLICE LIGHTS
5. KNIGHT RIDER
- Resistors: 22 ohm / 100 ohm / 220 ohm / 470 ohm/ 1k ohm / 10k ohm /22k ohm/33k ohm / 100k ohm
- Capacitors: 10uF/50V / 2.2uF 50V / 0.10uF 50V
- Diodes: 1N4148 / 1N4007
- Transistors: BC 547
- IC’s : 4017 / 4026 / 555
- LED’s: RED / GREEN / YELLOW / BLUE
- 20mm 12V Pizo Speaker
- 0.56 Red 7 Segment Display
- Color coded solid core Jumper wires
- 9 Volt battery clip
- MTARDPW2 Breadboard 3/5V power board
- 1 x 400 Point breadboard with dual positive and negative power Bus Lines (An electronics prototyping board) no soldering required. Plug and play concept.
- 28 page instruction manual with easy step-by-step directions, part lists, color coded circuit maps and circuit diagrams.
All components and prototype solderless board are reusable for future projects and kits. Saves money and soldering headaches.
KIT No2 is suitable for individual learners and hobbyists. Individual Kits are sealed in anti-static protective pockets and placed in ‘tough bag’ bubble wrap parcels for safe and convenient delivery. Single orders can be dispatched within 3 business day after receipt of payment. All items are shipped Registered Airmail.