This is our basic portable model which is intended for moderate use. This Basic model covers the main brain wave frequencies: Delta / Theta / Alpha / Beta. This model requires 1 x 9 volt battery to operate. This G6 unit can use both electrode pads and electrode ear clips either separately or combined giving a total of four points of brain stimulation.
Free shipping (Airmail with tracking world wide)
Out of stock
Electric Dreams Bumble Bee is a Biphasic Square Wave Oscillator that will give you hours of alternative fun and relaxation. Our device comes with an Easy to understand, 20 page color User Manual written in Layman’s English. Includes Standard Operating Procedure, electrode charts, brain chart, protocols and other valuable information to make the most out of the device. No complicated jargon.
This is our basic portable model which requires 1 x 9 volt battery to operate. It is intended for moderate use. The G6 can use both electrode pads and electrode ear clips either separately or combined giving a total of four points of brain stimulation.
The BUMBLE BEE G6 Basic Version Package includes:
- 1 x Biphasic Square Wave Oscillator (housed in a yellow Retro-Styled Case)
- 1 x 20 page BB-G5 USER MANUAL.
- 1 x 90cm Anode lead (connects to standard TENS electrode pads)
- 1 x 90 cm Cathode lead (connects to standard TENS electrode pads)
- 4 x Reusable electrode Pads (4cm x 4cm)
- 1 x Pair of Electrode Earclips
- 1 Year Warranty. Covers Parts and Labor for 1 year from purchase.
REQUIRES: 1 x 9 volt battery. (Note: battery is not included)
The BUMBLE BEE User Manual covers the following:
2. Safety Notice
3. Control Panel
4. Standard Operating Procedure
5. Settings Information
6. Electrodes & Electrode Pads
7. Protocol A Memory
8. Protocol B Addiction
9. Protocol C Depression
10. Protocol D Well-being
11. Protocol E Relaxation
12. Brain MAP
13. Electrode Area Chart
14. Brain Area Chart
15. 9V Battery Maintenance
18. Contact Information
The Bumble Bee Basic produces the following Brain Wave Frequencies.1 to 4 Hz (Delta Waves): Delta waves are the slowest of brainwaves. These occur in deep sleep.
- 4Hz to 8 Hz (Theta Waves): Theta Waves are associated with REM and dreaming. Memory development is enhanced in this state (particularly long term memory), so to is sudden insight and creative thinking.
- 8 Hz to 12 Hz (Alpha Waves): occur during intellectual relaxation, deep relaxation or meditation. They improve academic performance, reduced anxiety and improve immune system functions.
- 12 Hz to 39 Hz (Beta Waves) Beta brainwave patterns are generated naturally when in an awake, focused and alert state of consciousness.
“The Bumble Bee” G6 Basic version produces a broad range of frequencies between Delta and Beta. (2 Hz to 39 Hz) for general protocol use. Protocols are provided in the Users Manual.
|Dimensions||23 × 16 × 7 cm|
10.9 x 6.2 x 2.9 cm (4.29 x 2.44 x 1.14 inches)
90 grams (0.198416 lb)
1 x 9 volt standard battery
1 x On / Off Switch
|Brain Wave Frequencies||
Delta / Theta / Alpha / Beta
2 x 90cm Electrode Cables with 2mm gold plated plug
Instruction Manual (English Only)